Allergies are now affecting a growing segment of the population, including many children. Identifying the specific allergy is extremely important to ensure proper treatment. At our office, we provide a testing regimen, which indicates the extent of your allergies and the best treatment plan available.
Jason Casselman, DO is a certified Allergist and Immunologist. Our allergy clinic specializes in testing for inhalant allergies and other more severe allergic diseases. Examples of inhalant allergies include pet, plant and food allergies. Allergists manage far more allergic disease than just nasal, food and eye allergies. Allergists can treat the full spectrum of inhalants and foods, to drugs and venoms. Other specific antigens can be tested if desired (depending on your environment).
Post-nasal drip with clearing of throat
Coughing sneezing, & sniffling
Dark circles under eyes, itchy and/or watery eyes
Rashes, hives, & eczema
Diet Diary Calendar
- Do you have a skin allergy?
- Traveling with food allergies
- Do you have a true penicillin allergy?
- Drug allergies are prevalent. What do they look like and what do you need to know about them?
- Seasonal allergies in children
- Common seasonal allergies and how to find relief.
- Food allergies: could you have one and not know it?
- Do you have bugbite allergies?
- When should you see an allergist?
- The EpiPen Dilemma