We know that health care expenses can be challenging. We are here to help you. If you do not have insurance coverage, we have a team who can work with you to help you find coverage, help you qualify for financial assistance or arrange low to no-interest payment plans.
Your ClaimAid specialist can help you:
- Find out if you qualify for financial assistance or even special insurance
- Complete the application
- Check on the status of your application for you
- Answer your questions
- Advise you when you are approved or rejected
Your ClaimAid advocate can help you find out if you qualify for:
- Hoosier Healthwise-Medicaid for low income families, pregnant women, and children
- Healthy Indiana Program (HIP) for uninsured adult Hoosiers from 19 to 64
- Medicaid for the Aged and Disabled
- The Health Insurance Marketplace (Affordable Care)
- Help for undocumented aliens
If you need assistance or have other questions, our ClaimAid team can help. Call them at(765) 935-8591
Applying for financial assistance
Financial assistance may be considered if you have uncompensated medical bills after you have been screened by one of our ClaimAid specialists. The specialists will review your potential eligibility for medical coverage that is offered by state, federal and local programs. As an Indiana certified Navigator and Certified Application Counselor, a ClaimAid advocate may also assist with filing an application(s) and even the appeal process if coverage is inappropriately denied.
Free and partially discounted care is available through the Financial Assistance fund, for those who qualify based on income limits. These limits are set at a percentage of the federal government’s annual poverty guidelines. Our staff can review your situation and help determine your eligibility.
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Reid Financial Assistance Policy Summary
- Financial Assistance Application
No-interest payment options
We offer interest free payment options for up to 12 months, and longer payment terms in some cases at 9.5 percent, up to five years. Our patient benefit specialists can help you!
If you just need information about making payments:
Please mail your payments to the address provided on your bills for both Reid Health and Reid Health Physician Associates.
Paying in person
For your convenience, bills for both Reid Health and Reid Health Physician Associates can be paid at Patient Financial Services at 600 East Main.
You can pay Reid Health or Reid Health Physician Associates bills using our direct pay options or your MyReidHealth Patient Portal.
For more information:
ClaimAid team for assistance, please call (765) 935-8591
Reid Health Physician Associates billing, please call (765) 935-8895.